Andhra Pradesh IAS Transfers – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Andhra Pradesh Govt has shifted 13 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect , the full list of names are :
- Shri K Praveen Kumar IAS (1990) presently Special Chief Secretary- YAT & C Department transferred as Special Chief Secretary- BC Welfare Dept.
- Shri Rajat Bhargava IAS (1990) presently Special Chief Secretary- (Excise & CT) Revenue Department given additional charge as Special Chief Secretary- (Tourism, Culture, Archaeology & Museums), YAT & C Dept.
- Shri K Ram Gopal IAS (1995) presently Principal Secretary awaiting posting is now posted as Principal Secretary- Sports and Youth Welfare, YAT & C Department.
- Shri Kantilal Dande IAS (1999) presently awaiting posting is now posted as Secretary- Tribal Welfare Department.
- Shri Siddharth Jain IAS presently Commissioner & Inspector General- Registrations & Stamps given additional charge of the post of Director- Survey, Settlements & Land Records.
- Shri Kanna Babu IAS (2001) presently Special Commissioner- Disaster Management & Ex- Officio Addl. Secretary- Revenue (DM) given additional charge of the post of Commissioner, Fisheries.
- Shri G Srinivasulu IAS (Uttar Pradesh 2005) presently awaiting posting is now posted as MD- SC Corporation.
- Smt A Siri IAS presently awaiting posting is now posted as Joint Collector (VS/WS & Development), Anantapur.
- Shri S Dhilli Rao IAS (2013) presently awaiting posting is now posted as Director- Civil Supplies.
- Shri B Rama Rao IAS (2008) presently Director- BC Welfare given additional charge as MD- Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh.
- Shri P Arjuna Rao IAS (2013) presently Joint Secretary to Governor transferred as Special Commissioner- Endowments.
- Shri Sridhar Chamakuri IAS (2016) presently Sub-Collector- Kavali transferred as PO- ITDA, Seethampeta, Srikakulam District.
- Shri Swapnil Dinakar Pundkar IAS (2016) presently Sub-Collector- Nuzivid transferred as Commissioner- Municipal Corporation, Nellore.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.