1. Content & Liability
- The contents of the Site are meant for bureaucrats, government officials and offered for private, non-commercial and information and discussion purposes only. All materials published by the Site (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by the Site or the party credited as the provider of the Content.
- Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by government or third parties, which are independent from IndianBureaucracy.com, over whom the Site has no control or connection. The Site accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction(s) on these site(s).
2. Comments and User Submissions
- The Site permits the submission of postings on news, updates, blogs, message boards, wikis, as well as other communications (“User Submissions”). All of the content comments are vetted by the site and deleted if found to be offensive.
- You are solely responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the site at your own risk on an as-is basis. You acknowledge that the Site is not responsible for, does not control, does not endorse and does not verify User Submissions posted to the Site or available through the Site, and that it makes no guaranty regarding the reliability, accuracy, usefulness, safety or legitimacy of any User Submissions. You shall not post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. IndianBureaucracy.com reserves the right to delete, move, or edit any User Submission.You agree that if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
- You acknowledge that any User Submissions you submit to the Service may be removed, published, transmitted, and displayed by the Site at any time in its sole discretion and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.