Indian Bureaucracy Network | In an IAS reshuffle in Tamil Nadu , 10 IAS Officers have been shifted across the state, see the full list here :
- Shri D Ravichandran IAS presently District Revenue Officer- Namakkal transferred as Deputy Secretary to Government, Home, P & E Department.
- Shri M Vallalar IAS ( 2003) presently Commissioner- Backward Classes transferred as Commissioner of Milk Production & Dairy Development & Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd.
- Shri C Kamaraj IAS (2003) presently Commissioner- Milk Production & Dairy Development & Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. transferred as Director of Backward Classes .
- Shri C Samayamoorthy IAS ( 2002) presently Transport Commissioner transferred as Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts
- Shri T S Jawahar IAS (1990) presently Principal Secretary/Commissioner- Treasuries and Accounts transferred as Principal Secretary/Transport Commissioner .
- Shri R Vaithinathan IAS ( 2016) presently Sub Collector- Uthamapalayam transferred as Sub Collector- Pollachi .
- Smt J Shanthi IAS presently Special District Revenue Officer (LA), Tamil Nadu Road Sector Project-II, Salem transferred as CEO- Tamil Nadu Khadi & Village Industries Board.
- Smt R Gajalakshmi IAS ( 2009) presently Chairperson & Managing Director- Tamil Nadu Magnesite Ltd., Salem transferred as Managing Director- Small Industries Development Corporation Ltd .
- Ms Grace Lalrindiki Pachuau IAS ( 2014) presently Managing Director- Vellore Cooperative Sugar Mills Ltd. transferred as Deputy Commissioner (Education) – Greater Chennai Corporation .
- Smt J Vijaya Rani IAS ( 2014) presently Additional Director- Agriculture transferred as Managing Director – Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation .
IndianBureaucracy.com wishes them the very best.