5 IAS Transfers in J&K – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The J&K Govt has shifted 5 IAS Officers across the state with immediate , the names of the officers are:
- Shri Bipul Pathak IAS ( 1992) presently Principal Secretary- Information Technology Department also holding additional charge of Principal Secretary- Science & Technology Department, CEO- JaKeGA and CEO- JAKEDA transferred as Principal Secretary- Science & Technology Department. He shall also hold the charge of Administrative Secretary- Social Welfare Department and Chief Executive Officer- JAKEDA.
- Shri Shailendra Kumar IAS ( 1995) presently Principal Secretary- Social Welfare Department also holding additional charge of Administrative Secretary- Public Works (R8&B) Department and Tribal Affairs Department transferred as Principal Secretary- Public Works (R&B) Department.
- Shri M Raju IAS ( 2005) presently Secretary- Planning, Monitoring Department also holding additional charge of Administrative Secretary- Hospitality & Protocol, Estates, Civil Aviation and Jal Shakti Departments, Development transferred as Secretary- Jal Shakti Department. He shall continue to hold the charge of Administrative Secretary- Estates and Civil Aviation Departments.
- Shri Simrandeep Singh IAS ( 2008) presently Administrative Secretary- Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction also holding additional charge of Administrative Secretary- Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs and Secretary, Public Grievances given additional charge as Administrative Secretary- Planning, Development and Monitoring Department, Information Technology Department and Chief Executive Officer- JaKeGA.
- Shri Sarmad Hafeez IAS ( 2009) presently Administrative Secretary- Youth Services and Sports Department given additional charge as Administrative Secretary- Tourism and Culture Departments.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.