16 IAS Transfers in Madhya Pradesh | Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Shivraj Singh Govt has transferred 16 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect , the names of the officers are :
- Smt Usha Parmar IAS ( 2011) presently Deputy Secretary- Home Department transferred as Additional Commissioner- Revenue, Bhopal Division.
- Shri Hari Singh Meena IAS ( 2011) presently Additional Commissioner- Revenue, Bhopal Division transferred as Deputy Secretary- Home Department, MP.
- Dr. Mahesh Kumar Agrawal IAS ( 2000) presently Secretary- Ayush Department transferred as Commissioner-cum-Registrar- Cooperative Societies, Bhopal, MP.
- Shri Mathuresh Babu Ojha IAS ( 2001) presently Commissioner – Gwalior Division transferred as Secretary- MP Government.
- Dr. Masood Akhtar IAS ( 2001) presently Commissioner – SC Welfare Department, Bhopal transferred as Secretary- Home Department, MP.
- Shri Janak Kumar Jain IAS ( 2001) presently Commissioner – Sagar Division transferred as Secretary- Madhya Pradesh.
- Shri Mahesh Choudhary IAS ( 2001) presently Commissioner – Jabalpur Division transferred as Secretary to Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Shri B Chandrashekhar IAS ( 2002) presently Commissioner – Tribal Area Development, ST Development transferred as Commissioner – Jabalpur Division, Jabalpur, MP.
- Shri Mukesh Kumar Shukla IAS ( 2003) presently Commissioner – Higher Education transferred as Commissioner – Sagar Division, Sagar, MP.
- Shri Ashish Saxena IAS ( 2003) presently Commissioner-cum-Registrar- Cooperative Societies, Bhopal transferred as Commissioner – Gwalior Division, Gwalior, MP.
- Shri Sanjeev Singh IAS ( 2005) presently Director- Farmer Welfare & Agriculture Development, Bhopal transferred as Commissioner- Tribal Development ST Development.
- Ms. Shilpa Gupta IAS ( 2008) presently CEO- Employment Guarantee Council & Project Director – NRLM) transferred as Deputy Secretary- Panchayat and Rural development.
- Ms. Sufiyah Faruqui Wali IAS ( 2009) presently Director- Professional Examination Board, Bhopal transferred as CEO- Employment Guarantee Council, Bhopal.
- Ms. Preeti Maithil IAS ( 2009) presently Deputy Secretary- Farmer Welfare & Agriculture Development & Cooperative transferred as Director- Farmer Welfare & Agriculture Development & Cooperative, Bhopal.
- Shri Ganesh Shankar Mishra IAS ( 2010) presently On Foreign Training appointed as Commissioner-cum-Director- Institutional Finance and Deputy Secretary- Finance Dept, MP.
- Smt. Shanmuga Priya Mishra IAS (2010) presently On Foreign Training appointed as CEO- State Skill Development and Employment Creation Board with additional charge of Director- Professional Board, MP.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.