Recap | 7 IAS transfers in Rajasthan – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Rajasthan Govt has shifted 7 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect , the names of the officers are :
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma IAS (2003) presently Secretary- Ayurved and Indian Medicine Department and Managing Director- Rajasthan Medical Services Corporation Limited, Jaipur transferred as Divisional Commissioner- Jodhpur.
- Shri Siddharth Mahajan IAS (2003) presently Secretary- Medical & Health And Family Welfare Department, Rajasthan, Jaipur given additional charge as Secretary- Ayurved And Indian Medicine Department .
- Dr. Samit Sharma IAS (2004) presently Divisional Commissioner- Jodhpur transferred as Divisional Commissione- Jaipur, Rajasthan .
- Shri Nannu Mal Pahadia IAS (2007) presently Collector & District Magistrate- Sawaimadhopur transferred as Collector & District Magistrate- Alwar, Rajasthan .
- Shri Rajendra Kishan IAS (2008) presently Joint Secretary- Labour, Employment, Skill & Entrepreneurship Department, Rajasthan, Jaipur transferred as Collector & District Magistrate- Sawaimadhopur, Rajasthan .
- Shri Hridesh Kumar Sharma IAS (2010) presently Joint Secretary- Urban Development & Housing Department, Rajasthan, Jaipur transferred as Secretary- Jaipur Development Authority, Jaipur.
- Shri Alok Ranjan IAS (2013) presently Secretary- Jaipur Development Authority, Jaipur transferred as Managing Director- Rajasthan Medical Services Corporation Limited, Jaipur.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.