Indian Bureaucracy Update | The Assam Govt has transferred/ given additional charge to Nine IAS Officers across the state, names are :
- Shri V S Bhaskar IAS (1985) presently ACS- Agri & Cooperation, Science & Tech & IT, Assam transferred as ACS- Pensions & Public Grievances, Hill Areas and Mines and Minerals Depts,
- Dr P Shakil Ahammed IAS (1995) presently Senior ED- Rural Electrification Co-operatives, Minustry of Power appointed as Principal Secretary- Labour Welfare and Tea Tribes Welfare Depts
- Shri Md Majnur Hussain IAS (2008) presently Secretary- Soil Conservation, Personnel and Administrative Reforms & Training Departments relieved from the additional charge of Secretary- Personnel and Administrative Reforms & Training Departments
- Shri Udayan Hazarika IAS ( 2006) presently Secretary- Transformation & Development Department and Director- Assam Institute Research for SC & ST, Assam given additional charge as Secretary- WPT & BC Department.
- Dr Krishna Kumar Dwivedi IAS (1996) presently Commissioner & Secretary- Personnel & AR, Assam given additional charge as Commissioner & Secretary- Industries and Commerce, Public Enterprises and Act East Policy Affairs Departments
- Shri Avinash Purushottam Das Joshi IAS (1994), Principal Secretary- Water Resources and Public Health Engineering, Mines & Minerals and Sports & Youth Welfare Departments given additional charge as Principal Secretary- Irrigation Department
- Shri Biswaranjan Samal IAS (1992) presently Principal Secretary- Transport Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs and Cooperation Departments given additional charge as MD- Assam Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd
- Shri Jishnu Barua IAS (1988) presently Additional Chief Secretary- Social Welfare, Labour Welfare, Tea Tribes Welfare, Excise and ,Secretariat Administration (Archives) Departments, transferred as Additional Chief Secretary- Environment & Forests Department
- Shri Rajesh Prasad IAS ( 1995) Principal Secretary- Agriculture and Tourism Departments and Agriculture Production Commissioner- Assam given additional charge as Principal Secretary- Revenue & DM Department and CEO, ASDMA, Assam.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.