West Bengal IAS Reshuffle | In an update in West Bengal bureaucracy , the state govt has shifted 8 IAS Officers with immediate effect , the full list of names are :
- Shri Anindya Narayan Biswas IAS ( 2008) presently Commissioner in Power Department transferred as Commissioner of School Education .
- Dr. Saumitra Mohan IAS ( 2002), presently Commissioner of School Education transferred as MD- National Health Mission and Secretary-Health & Family Welfare Department .
- Md Ghulam Ali Ansari IAS ( 2000), presently MD- National Health Mission & Secretary- Health & Family Welfare Department with additional charge of Commissioner, Burdwan Division transferred as Secretary in Public Health Engineering Department with additional charge of Commissioner, Burdwan Division.
- Shri Anoop Kumar Aggarwal IAS (1993 ) presently Principal Secretary – Self Help Group & Self Employment Department transferred as Principal Secretary- Technical Education. Training & Skill Development Department .
- Shri Randhir Kumar IAS (2006) presently Additional Secretary- Technical Education & Training Department given additional charge of Additional Secretary- Finance Department .
- Smt. Roshni Sen IAS ( 1993 ) presently Principal Secretary – Technical Education, Training & Skill Development Department transferred as Principal Secretary- Self Help Group & Self Employment Department.
- Shri B P Gopalika IAS (1989) presently Additional Chief Secretary- Forest Department with additional charge of Animal Resources Development Department appointed as Additional Chief Secretary- Animal Resources Development Department with additional charge of Sundarban Affairs Department .
- Shri Hirdyesh Mohan IAS (1990) presently Principal Secretary- Sundarban Affairs Department transferred as Principal Secretary- Forest Department .
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes the very best.