Uddhav Govt reshuffles 5 IAS in Maharashtra – Bureaucracy News | The Maharashtra Govt has shifted 5 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect , the names of the officers are :
- Shri Lokesh Chandra IAS (1993) presently VC & MD- CIDCO, Mumbai transferred as Principal Secretary- (AR&OM), General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- Shri Rajeev Kumar Mital IAS (1998) presently Secretary- Expenditure, Finance Dept, Mantralaya, Mumbai transferred as Commissioner- Sales Tax, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
- Shri Amol Jagannath Yedage IAS (2014) presently Director- Information Technology, Mantralaya, Mumbai transferred as Collector- Yavatmal, Maharashtra .
- Shri Avishyant Panda IAS (2017) presently Asst Collector and Project Officer- Taloda, Nandurbar transferred as CEO- ZP, Amaravati,
- Maharashtra .
- Ms. Vasumana Pant IAS (2017) presently Assistant Collector and Project Officer- Integrated Tribal Dev Project (ITDP), Nandurbar transferred as CEO- ZP, Washim , Maharashtra.
Indian Bureaucracy News wishes them the very best.