PHDCCI is organizing an Industry Interactive Webinar on “FUTURE READY DIGITAL WORKFORCE OF INDIA” to discuss the challenges and the new opportunities, technology solutions and policy changes for imparting digital skills. We are inviting all the key stakeholders including NSDC, State Skill Missions, Sector Skill Councils, PIAs, TPs and others for this Webinar to discuss and deliberate on the roadmap for digital skilling, re-skilling and up skilling in India.
Date: Thursday, 29th October 2020
Session Time: 11:15 am – 01:15 pm
(Please login by 11:00 am)
- Mr. Venkatesh Sarvasiddhi, Senior Head-Digital Skills, Innovation, Industry Partnership & CSR, NSDC.
- Prof. Sudhir kumar Barai, Director, BITS Pilani.
- Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra, Director, Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University)
- Ms. Sonia Sahgal, India University Recruiting Leader, Microsoft.
- Mr. Sameer Aggarwal, India Head, Linkedin Learning Solutions & Glint
- Ms. Anuka Kumar, Leader- Academic Partnerships, Career Education, IS/A, IBM.
- Ms. Supriya Menon, Director-Education, VMware, India
- Mr. Anshuman Singh, Co-Founder, InterviewBit & Scaler Academy.
You are cordially invited to join this Webinar by following the registration link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For any further detail, you may contact Dr. Nasir Jamal, Joint Secretary , PHD Chamber at Email: email@example.com M: 8210343267 or Mr. Ravi Shankar, Assistant Secretary, PHD Chamber at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 8789387185