Following are the facilities announced by the Government for passenger of sleeper and general second class coaches wherein implementation has already started:
1. Provision of cushioned seats in General Second class coaches.
2. Magazine bags, bottle holder and snack table in non-air conditioned Sleeper Class coaches.
3. Provision of dustbins in all Sleeper and General class coaches.
4. Provision of Braille signages.
5. On-Board House Keeping services wherein internal cleaning of sleeper class coaches on identified trains is carried out on run.
6. Cleaning of coaches under Clean Train Station scheme at nominated stations including Non-AC sleeper class coaches.
7. Mobile charging points in all new coaches.