The Business Sustainability and Responsibility Reporting Summit, 2016 on June 24-25 at PHD House, New Delhi,hosted by PHD Chamber of Commerce in association with FORE School of Management, New Delhi, to give practical inputs on the need of integrating sustainability and inclusiveness into company’s core business.
In the current financial year, SEBI has mandated Business Responsibility Reporting for top 500 listed companies based on their market capitalization. This move is an effort to improve corporate governance practices and transparency in terms of reporting of socially responsible activities carried out by the business houses. The Summit strives to provide interdisciplinary deliberations on business sustainability.
The Summit will be the confluence of CSR & Sustainability experts from Government, Business Houses, Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s), Academia, Research Scholars and Media to discuss the impact of Economic, Social and Environmental practices of companies on today’s changing Business Environment.
The agenda of the Summit will be:
Day – 1 – June 24, 2016 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM)
Session-I: Keynote Session
Session-II: (11:45 AM -1:00 PM)
Catalyzing Business Leadership for Accelerating Sustainability
Session-III: (2:00 PM – 3:45 PM)
Integrating Sustainable Development Goals in Business Sustainability
Day – 2 – June 25, 2016 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
Workshop on National Voluntary Guidelines and Business Responsibility Reporting
For summit details please click on the link mention below:
Summit + Workshop (Day 1+Day 2) =Rs 500
Some of the Eminent Panelists are:
- Dr. Mahesh Gupta, President, PHD Chamber & Chairman and Managing Director, Kent RO System Ltd.
- Mr. Vinod Bansal, Chairman, CSR Committee, PHD Chamber
- Dr Jitendra Das , Director, FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Ms Gayatri Subramaniam, Convener & Chief Programme Executive Head – Implementing Agency (IA) Hub National Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility(NFCSR), Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
- Mr George N. Sibley, Minister-Counselor (Economic, Environment, Science
& Technology Affairs) Embassy of the United States New Delhi, India
- Mr Amit Saha, Chief Sustainability Officer, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
- Mr Shankar Venkateswaran, Chief – Tata Sustainability Group Tata Sons Limited
- Mr Vivek Prakash , Associate Vice-President –CSR, Jubilant Life sciences
- Dr Miniya Chatterjee , Chief Sustainability Officer, Jindal Steel and Power Group
- Mr. Ajay Poddar, Managing Director, Syenergy Environics Ltd.
- Ms. Panudda Boonpala, Director, ILO Decent Work Team for South Asia and Country Office for India
- Ms Nisha Agrawal , CEO, Oxfam India
- Ms Anna Ferry, Counsellor & Head of Economic, Trade & Cultural Affairs, Embassy of Sweden
- Mr Saharsh David, CSR Manager , Sandvik
- Ms Elin Åström, Sustainability Manager, H & M
**Participants will get a certificate for attending the workshop.
For registration, you can visit the following link:
IndianBureaucracy.com wishes the very best for the event.