In a judicial news update, within exercise of the powers conferred by clause (1) of article 224 of the Constitution of India, the President is pleased to appoint
- (i) Smt Samapati Chatterjee,
- (ii) Shri Sahidullah Munshi,
- (iii) Shri Subrata Talukdar,
- (iv) Shri Tapabrata Chakraborty,
- (v) Shri Arindam Sinha,
- (vi) Shri Arijit Banerjee,
- (vii) Shri Debangsu Basak, to be Additional Judges of Calcutta High Court, for a period of three months with effect from 30th October, 2015.
IndianBureaucracy.com wishes the very best.