In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (l) of Article 217 of the Constitution of India, the President is pleased to appoint 6 Additional Judges of the Madras High Court, as Permanent Judges of the Madras High Court with effect from the date they assume charge of their respective offices.
(l) Smt. Justice V. Bhavani Subbaroyan
(2) Shri Justices A.D. Jagadish Chandira
(3) Shri Justices G.R. Swaminathan
(4) Shri Justices Abdul Quddhose
(5) Shri Justices M. Dhandapani
(6) Shri Justices Pondicherry Daivasigamani Audikesavalu
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.