Daily Archives: June 1, 2018
- Neeraja Voruvuru IPS appointed IGP- Community Policing, Punjab
- Ishwar Singh IPS appointed ADGP-CAD, NRI Affair & women Affairs, Punjab
- H K Kusumakar IPS given addl charge as Secretary- Coordination, Home & Hill Affairs Dept, Kolkata
- Chiranjeev Prasad IPS appointed Commissioner of Police- Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Archana Tyagi IPS
Summary:Scientists show how two different species of Australian fairy-wrens not only recognize individual birds from other species, but also form long-term partnerships that help them forage and defend their shared space as a group.
Cooperation among different species of birds is common. Some birds build their nests near those of larger, more aggressive… Read More
- Ashutosh Rajan HCS appointed CAO- Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation Limited
- Amit Kumar HCS given addl charge as Joint Director- Consolidation, Rohtak
- Rajiv Mehta HCS given addl Charge as CEO- Karnal Smart City Ltd, Karnal
- Kanwar Singh HCS given addl charge as Registrar- National Institute of Design, Kurukshetra
- Manmohan Singh
- Shri N K Shukla presently GM (Engineering-C) , AAI has been appointed to the post of Executive Director((Engineering), AAI.
- Shri Rakesh Kalra presently GM (Engineering-E)/RED, NR , AAI has been appointed to the post of Executive Director((Engineering), AAI .
- Shri Sanjay jain presently GM (Engineering-E)/ED (HR), AAI has been appointed to the post
- Tarun Rathi IAS appointed Dy Secretary- PWD & GM, Personnel in MPRDCL, Bhopal
- Sheelendra Singh IAS appointed CEO- Zila Panchayat Burhanpur, MP
- Ashutosh Garg IAS appointed Special Secretary- MPP & Power and NCES, HP
- Bhaskar Lakshkar IAS appointed Dy Secretary- Labour Dept, MP
- N Darlong IAS given addl charge as Director- Vigilance,
The following transfer and postings of IPS officers are ordered with immediate effect:
- Shri B S Mohammed Yasin IPS (Kerela 1986), Additional Director General of Police (Crimes)(in the rank of DGP) is transferred and posted as Director, Vigilance & Anti-Corruption Bureau in the existing vacancy.
- Shri Shaik Darvesh Saheb IPS (Kerela 1990), Additional
Ms Preeti IAS (Haryana 2015) presently Sub Divisional Officer (Civil), Tauru has been appointed as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil), Nuh with additional charge as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil), Tauru, Haryana.
The predicted effects of global warming are many and various, both for the environment and for human life.There is some speculation that global warming could, via a shutdown or slowdown of the thermohaline circulation, trigger localised cooling in the North Atlantic and lead to cooling, or lesser warming, in that region.
A northwards branch of the gulf stream,