Shri Ch S S Mallikarjuna Rao presently MD & CEO Allahabad Bank has been appointed as Managing Director & CEO of Punjab National Bank till September 18, 2021 .
Shri Rao, 57, at present the Chief Executive of Allahabad Bank a career banker, having 34+ years of banking experience behind him will head the Delhi-based PNB . His banking experience ranges from manual branch banking to core networked banking, rural orientation to Metro working, experience in extending traditional vanilla banking products to technology oriented, automated process driven banking products including a 2 yr stint as ED- Syndicate Bank.
Some of his handled assignments are :
- Officer in a branch working for 5 years, learning nuances of Banking including Credit profile.
- Branch Manager for 9 years covering Rural, Urban & Metro locations.
- Head of IT & MIS Project for 3 years.
- Head of Ops dept at HO for 2 years.
- Core Member of IT Integration Project for merger of Two Banks for 2 years.
- Head of Cash Management Services & IT Operational Unit of the Bank for 4 years.
- GM in charge of various departments – IT & Risk Management, Treasury & International Banking, Retail, Marketing & Publicity, CFO , Alternate Delivery Channels.
- He has attended National / International Programs in IIMA, CRM & Predictive Analytics Program at IDRBT / University of Ghent, Belgium, SIBOS at Dubai, Program on Info Security & Assurance at Buffelo, USA and Leadership Development Program at ASCI, Hyderabad to name a few.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes Shri S S Mallikarjuna Rao the very best.