Oil India Limited (OIL), India’s second largest National Exploration & Production Company, in its 505th Board Meeting held on 9th August, 2019 approved the Q1 FY 2019-20 results.
- Due to fall in international crude oil prices, average Crude Oil price realisation is lower by 7.88% to US$ 66.33 /BBL in Q1 FY2019-20 as compared to US$ 72.00/BBL during Q1 FY2018-19.
- Average crude price realisation in INR terms is also lower by 4.35% to Rs. 4,613.25/bbl in Q1 FY2019-20 as compared to Rs. 4,823.28/bbl in Q1 FY2018-19.
- Average natural gas price realisation during Q1 FY 2019-20 improved to US$ 3.69/MMBTU as compared to US$ 3.06/MMBTU in Q1 FY 2018-19
- Crude Oil production for Q1 FY2019-20 is 0.813 MMT which is 3.67% lower than the crude oil production of 0.844 MMT during Q1 FY2018-19.
- However, Natural gas production during Q1 FY2019-20 increased to 712 MMSCM, from 696 MMSCM during Q1 FY2018-19 registering an increase of 2.30%
- EBITDA for Q1 FY2019-20 was lower by 3.86% at Rs 1,475.91 crore as compared to EBITDA of Rs 1,535.17 crore in Q1 FY2018-19.
- There is a decrease of 11.15% in Profit After Tax (PAT) for Q1 FY2019-20 at Rs 624.80 crore as compared to PAT of Rs 703.22 crore in Q1 FY2018-19.
- Company has received ‘NIL’ comment from Comptroller & Auditor General of India on FY 2018-19 accounts, for the 17th consecutive years.
Details of Q1 FY 2019-20 results are as follows:
|Total Income||Rs. Crores||3,496.10||3,517.23|
|Profit after tax (PAT)||Rs. Crores||624.80||703.22|
|Earnings per share||Rs.||5.76||6.20|
|B. Crude oil Price|
|Crude Oil Price Realization||USD/Barrel||66.33||72.00|
|Oil + Oil equivalent||MMTOE||1.525||1.540|
|Oil + Oil equivalent||MMTOE||1.411||1.408|
*includes OIL’s production in joint ventures.