West Bengal IAS Reshuffle – Indian Bureaucracy News Exclusive | The Mamata Banerjee Govt has shifted 10 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the full list of names are :
- Dr. Preeti Goyal IAS (2013) presently Additional Project Director- Paschim Banga Samagra Siksha Abhijan transferred as Joint Secretary- Higher Education Department.
- Shri Srikanth Palli IAS (2015) presently OSD- Higher Education Department transferred as Additional Project Director- Paschim Banga Samagra Siksha Abhijan.
- Smt Radhika Aiyar IAS ( 2011) presently Director- (Finance), WBHDC and Joint Secretary-L&LR and RR&R Dept., West Bengal transferred as Special Commissioner- GST at Durgapur.
- Smt Shilpa Gourisaria IAS ( 2009) presently Joint Secretary- Finance Department, West Bengal given additional charge as Director- (Finance), WBHDCL.
- Smt Tejasvi Rana IAS (Rajasthan 2017) presently Officer on Special Duty- Personnel Administrative Reforms Department transferred as Officer on Special Duty- Land and Land Reforms and Refuge, Relief and Rehabilitation Department.
- Shri Sumanta Chaudhuri IAS ( 1985) presently DG- ATI, West Bengal transferred as OSD- Biswa Bangla in the office of Resident Commissioner, New Delhi.
- Shri Anil Verma IAS (1989) presently Principal State Editor-WB, District Gazetteers transferred as Additional Chief Secretary- Science & Technology and Bio-Technology Department.
- Sri Barun Kumar Ray IAS (1992) presently Principal Secretary- Science & Technology and Bio-Technology Department transferred as Principal Secretary- Youth Services and Sports Department.
- Shri Rajeev Kumar IAS (1997) presently Secretary- Non-Conventional Energy Sources Department, West Bengal transferred as State Editor- West Bengal District Gazetteers and Ex-officio Secretary- Higher Education Department.
- Smt Choten Dhendup Lama IAS (1999) presently Secretary- in P&RD Dept. MD & CEO WBSRLM, West Bengal transferred as Secretary- Non-Conventional and Renewable Energy Sources Department.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.