In a major reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 23 IAS officers across the state.
1-Shri M.P. Agarwal, IAS (UP 1997) Secretary (Irrigation) has been posted as Divisional Commissioner of Saharanpur.
2)Member (Judicial) UP Revenue Board Shri Shyam Narain Tripathi has been made CEO of Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
3-Shri Rajiv Rautela (UP 2002) Special Secretary (Horticulture) has been posted as District Magistrate (DM) of Fatehpur.
4) DM Sultanpur, Ms Aditi Singh IAS (UP 2009) has been appointed as the Additional Managing Director of UP State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC).
5) – Shri S Rajalingam IAS (UP 2009) Special Secretary (Dairy Development) has been posted as DM Sultanpur.
6) -Shri Rama Raman IAS (UP 1987) CEO, Greater Noida has been relieved of the post, but would continue to hold the charge of NOIDA and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority.
7) -Shri Anil Garg IAS (UP 1996) Secretary (Higher Education) has been appointed as CEO, Greater Noida.
8) -Shri Sharad Kumar Singh IAS (UP 2002) Special Secretary (APC branch) has been appointed as DM Ballia.
9) Commissioner Chitrakoot Ms Kalpana Awasthi IAS (UP 1990) has been put on the waitlist.
10) DM Allahabad Shri Kaushal Raj Sharma IAS (UP 2006) has been put on the waitlist.
11)- DM Sonbhadra Shri Sanjay Kumar IAS (UP 2002) has been shifted to Allahabad.
IndianBureaucracy.com wishes the very best.