5 HCS Transfers – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Khattar Govt has shifted 5 HCS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the list of names are :
- Shri Yogesh Kumar HCS (2004) presently Additional Excise & Taxation Commissioner, Haryana and Collector, Excise, Haryana transferred as Secretary- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board.
- Samwartak Singh Khangwal HCS (2004) presently Additional Director- State Transport, Haryana transferred as Additional Transport Commissioner- Haryana.
- Smt Meenaxee Raj HCS (2013) presently Joint Transport Commissioner- Haryana & Inquiry Officer- HAFED transferred as Joint Director- State Transport, Haryana.
- Shri Ashutosh Rajan HCS (2014) presently General Manager- Haryana Tourism Development Corporation and Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) Sonepat transferred as Joint Excise & Taxation Commissioner- Haryana and Collector, Excise, Haryana.
- Shri Vijay Singh HCS (2016) presently Secretary- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board transferred as Sub Divisional Officer (Civil), Sonepat.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.