Maharashtra IAS Reshuffle – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Uddhav Govt has reshuffled 8 IAS Officers across Maharashtra with immediate effect , the full list of names are :
- Shri Ashwin Mudgal IAS (2007) presently Additional Divisional Commissioner- Nagpur Division transferred as Managing Director – City Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Navi Mumbai.
- Shri P Siva Sankar IAS (2011) presently Collector- Nanded transferred as Chairman and Managing Director- Maharashtra State Warehousing Corporation, Pune.
- Shri Ajay Gulhane IAS (2010) appointed as Project Manager- Jalswarajya , Navi Mumbai.
- Shri Aribam Sharma IAS (2012) presently Deputy Secretary- Deputy Secretary, Rural Dev & Water Conservation Department, Mumbai transferred as Chief Executive Officer – Zilla Parishad, Hingoli.
- Shri Sunil S Chavan IAS (2007) presently Collector- Ratnagiri transferred as Co-Managing Director- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company, Aurangabad.
- Smt Shweta Singhal IAS (2009) has been appointed as Project Director- Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Mumbai.
- Smt. Naina Gunde IAS (2008) presently Chairman and Managing Director- Pune Metropolitan Transport Corporation Limited transferred as Deputy Director- Yashwantrao Chavan Academy of Development Administration (YASHADA), Pune.
- Shri R S Jagtap IAS (2008) presently Chief Executive Officer- Zila Parishad, Bhandara transferred as Joint Commissioner- Sales Tax, Aurangabad.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.