7 IAS reshuffle in Bihar – Indian Bureaucracy News | The Bihar Govt has reshuffled 7 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Shri Tripurari Sharan IAS (1985) presently Chairman-cum-Member, Revenue Board transferred as Chief Secretary- Bihar .
- Shri Sanjeev Kumar Sinha IAS (1986) presently CVO- GAD transferred as Chairman-cum-Member, Revenue Board, Bihar .
- Shri Sudhir Kumar IAS (1988 ) presently Chief Adviser- Bihar State Planning Board, Patna transferred as Chief Inquiry Commissioner- GAD, Bihar .
- Smt Vandana Kini IAS (1989 ) presently Commissioner- Bhagalpur division transferred as Additional Chief Secretary- Labour Resources Department and also hold the additional charge of ACS- Arts, Culture & Youth, , Bihar .
- Shri Mihir Kumar Singh IAS (1993 ) presently Principal Secretary- Labour Resources Department transferred as Commissioner- Tirhut division, Muzzafarpur, Bihar .
- Shri Prem Singh Meena IAS (2000) presently Secretary- Finance, Bihar transferred as Commissioner- Bhagalpur division, Bihar .
- Shri Manish Kumar IAS (2005 ) presently Commissioner – Tirhut division, Muzaffarpur transferred as Commissioner- Darbhanga division, Bihar .
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.