IAS Transfers in Odisha – Indian Bureaucracy News | The Naveen Patnaik Govt has shifted 6 IAS Officers in Odisha with immediate effect, the full list of names are :
- Shri Sachin Ramchandra Jadhav IAS (2007) presently Director- ST, ST & SC Development, M & BCW Department with addl. charge as Director- Tourism appointed as Director- Tourism, Tourism Department, Odisha.
- Shri B Parameswaran IAS (2008) presently Director- Land Records, Surveys & Consolidation, Odisha with additional charge of State Project Director- Odisha Higher Education Project for Excellence & Equity and IG of Registration- Odisha appointed as Director-cum-Joint Secretary- Drinking Water and Sanitation, Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.
- Mrs. Guha Poonam Tapas Kumar IAS (2008) presently Joint Secretary- H & FW Department transferred as Director- ST, ST & SC Development, Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Development Department (M & BCW).
- Shri Brundaban Behera IAS (2007) presently Additional Secretary- Handlooms, Textiles and Handicrafts Department appointed as Director- Land Records, Surveys & Consolidation, Odisha.
- Shri Smruti Ranjan Pradhan IAS (2012) presently Director- NRLM, Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department appointed Director- Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack.
- Shri Umakanta Tripathy IAS presently Joint Secretary- L & ESI Department appointed as Director- Panchayati Raj, Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department, Odisha.
IndianBureaucracy.com wishes them the very best.