6 IAS Transfers in West Bengal – Indian Bureaucracy News | The Mamata Govt has shifted 6 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect , the full list of names are :
- Shri Alapan Bandyopadhyay IAS ( 1987) presently Additional Chief Secretary- Home and Hill Affairs Department with additional charge of Parliamentary Affairs Department given additional charge as Information and Cultural Affairs Department .
- Shri Vivek Kumar IAS (1990) presently Principal Secretary- Health and Family Welfare Department with additional charge of Information & Cultural Affairs Department now posted as Principal Secretary- Health and Family Welfare Department.
- Shri Devi Prasad Karanam IAS (2008) presently Commissioner- Commercial Taxes with additional charge of Managing Director- Biswa Bangla Marketing Corporation Ltd. now appointed as Executive Director- WBIDC with additional charge of Managing Director, Biswa Bangla Marketing Corporation Ltd.
- Shri S Arun Prasad IAS (2011) presently CEO- ADDA transferred as District Magistrate- Bankura , West Bengal .
- Dr. S Uma Sankar IAS (2011) presently District Magistrate- Bankura transferred as Excise commissioner with additional charge of MD- WB State Beverages Corporation .
- Shri Khalid Aizaz Anwar IAS (2009), presently Excise Commissioner- West Bengal with additional charge of Director- WB State Lotteries and MD- West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Ltd. now transferred as Commissioner- Commercial Taxes .
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.