Recap | Delhi Govt reshuffles 5 IAS – Indian Bureaucracy News | There has been 5 IAS Transfers in Delhi Govt with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Shri Amit Singla IAS ( 2003) presently Secretary- New Delhi Municipal Council transferred as CEO- DUSIB .
- Shri B M Mishra IAS ( 2008) presently Deputy Commissioner (South)- Revenue Department holding additional charges of Director (DIHRM) and CEO- NDMC Smart City Lid transferred as Secretary- New Delhi Municipal Corporation with additional charge of CEO- NDMC Smart City Ltd.
- Shri Prince Dhawan IAS (2012) presently Special Commissioner- Trade & Taxes given additional charges as Special Secretary (Finance) & Special Secretary (IT).
- Smt Harleen Kaur IAS ( 2012) presently Special Secretary – PWD holding additional charges of Special Secretary (Vigilance) & Secretary (SKP) , given additional charge as Special Secretary – Services.
- Smt Ankita Chakravarty IAS ( 2013) presently Special Secretary -Services holding additional charge of Special Secretary- H & FW transferred as Deputy Commissioner (South)- Revenue Department with additional charge of Director -DIHRM. The officer will also hold the additional charge of Staff Officer to Chief Secretary.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.