IAS Transfer & Postings in Uttarakhand | In an Indian Bureaucracy news update , the Uttarakhand Govt has shifted 18 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect , the names of officers are :
- Smt Radha Raturi IAS (1988) presently Additional Chief Secretary, inter-departmental coordination for development works, Urban Development and Energy transferred as Chairperson- Uttarakhand Transport Corporation with additional charge as Additional Chief Secretary- Technical Education, Uttarakhand .
- Shri Vinay Shanker Pandey IAS (2007) presently Mukhya Nagar Adhikari- Dehradun given additional charge of Secretary, Urban Development and shall also hold charge of Municipal Commissioner -Dehradun.
- Shri Chandesh Kumar Yadav IAS (2006) presently Additional Secretary- Sugar & Sugarcane Development transfered as Secretary – Census.
- Shri Ahmed Iqbal IAS (2010) presently Additional Secretary -Higher Education Department given charge of Director- Audit, Uttarakhand .
- Shri S A Murugesan IAS (2005) presently Secretary-in charge- Disaster Management Department, Dehradun given additional charge of DG/ Commissioner- Industry, Uttarakhand .
- Shri Brijesh Kumar Sant IAS (2006) presently Secretary-in charge- Sports & Youth Affairs Deptt posted as Secretary- Rural Construction.
- Shri Harbans Singh IAS (2002) presently Secretary- Panchayati Raj , Uttarakhand transferred as Secretary- Agriculture Education.
- Smt Manisha Panwar IAS (1990) presently Additional Chief Secretary transferred as Commissioner – Agricultural Production, Uttarakhand .
- Shri Hari Chand Semwal IAS (2005) appointed as Secretary in-charge- Excise and Panchayati Raj, Uttarakhand .
- Shri Anand Bardhan IAS (1992) presently Principal Secretary- Forest & Environment Dept posted as Principal Secretary- Mining, inter-departmental coordination for development works, Urban Development and Energy.
- Shri Lalrin Liana Fanai IAS (1997) presently continue on the position of Secretary, Social Welfare and Minority Commission. However, the charge of Director General (DG)/ Commissioner, Industry has been withdrawn from him.
- Smt Radhika Jha IAS (2002) will continue to serve as Secretary to the Chief Minister. However, the charge of Rural Development has been withdrawn from her.
- Dr. R Meenakshi Sundaram IAS (2001) presently Secretary of Animal Husbandry, was given the additional charge of Director General of College Education.
- Shri Shailesh Bagauli IAS (2002) , has been withdrawn charge of Secretary – Disaster Management and posted as Secretary – Housing, Uttarakhand Govt.
- Shri Nitesh Kumar Jha IAS (2002) presently Secretary- Health& Family Welfare, Housing Government of Uttarakhand , the charge of Secretary – Housing was withdrawn.
- Shri Dilip Rajaram Jawalkar IAS (2003 )the charge of Secretary- Ayush Ministry and Ayush Education has been withdrawn from him.
- Shri D Senthil Pandiyan IAS (2002) presently Secretary- Irrigation Department transferred as Secretary- Ayush Ministry and Ayush Education.
- Dr. Neeraj Kharwal IAS (2007) appointed as Managing Director (MD) Power Transmission Corporation of Uttrakhand Limited (PTCUL).
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.