RECAP | 13 IAS transfers in Karnataka – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Karnataka Govt has reshuffled 13 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Smt Vandita Sharma IAS (1986) presently Additional Chief Secretary -cum- Development Commissioner, Bengaluru appointed as Additional Chief Secretary , Karnataka.
- Shri Rajeev Chawla IAS (1987) presently Additional Chief Secretary- D/o Personnel & Administrative Reforms (e-Governance), Bengaluru posted as Additional Chief Secretary – Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (Administrative Reforms), Bengaluru.
- Shri Rakesh Singh IAS (1989) presently Additional Chief Secretary- Water Resources Deptt, Bengaluru transferred as Administrator- BBMP and also given charge of Additional Chief Secretary (ACS)- Water Resources Department.
- Shri Gaurav Gupta IAS (1989) presently Principal Secretary – Commerce & Industries Deptt, Bengaluru transferred as newly created Chief Commissioner- BBMP , Karnataka .
- Shri G Kumar Naik IAS (1990) presently Commerce and Industries Department (MSME & Mines) transferred as Additional Chief Secretary(ACS)- Energy Department, Karnataka .
- Shri N Manjunatha Prasad IAS (1994) presently IAS (1989) presently Principal Secretary (Revenue Department) transferred as Commissioner- BBMP, Karnataka.
- Shri Kapil Mohan IAS (1994) presently Additional Chief Secretary(ACS)- Energy Department transferred as Additional Chief Secretary- Infrastructure Development Department, Karnataka.
- Shri Pankaj Kumar Pandey IAS (2000) presently Secretary- Tourism Department given additional charge of Secretary – Commerce and Industries and Mines , Karnataka.
- Shri V Ponnuraj IAS (2000) presently Managing Director- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited, Bengaluru transferred as Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (E-Governance).
- Smt. Sindhu B Rupesh IAS (2011) presently Director- Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services transferred as Director- Tourism Department.
- Smt. S Honnamba IAS presently Director- Disaster Management Authority transferred as Director- Mines and Geology, Karnataka.
- Dr. B R Mamatha IAS (2010) appointed as Additional Mission Director- Sakala Mission, Bengaluru.
- Dr. H N Gopal Krishna IAS presently Managing Director- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company (CESCOM, Mysuru transferred as Managing Director- Karnataka Public Lands Corporation Ltd .
Indian Bureaucracy News wishes them the very best.