IAS Transfers & Postings in Delhi | Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | There has been 10 IAS Officers transfers in the AGMUT cadre in Delhi with immediate effect, the list of officers is :
- Smt. Ankita Mishra Bundela IAS (AGMUT 2001) presently Secretary-cum-Commissioner (Food & Civil Supplies) also holding additional charge of MD (DCHFC Ltd.) transferred as Secretary to Lt. Governor, Delhi.
- Shri G S Meena IAS (AGMUT 2001) awaiting posting now appointed as Secretary-cum-Commissioner (F&S) and will be holding additional charge of CMD- DSCSC .
- Smt. Madhu Garg IAS (AGMUT 2002) presently Commissioner-cum-Secretary- Andaman & Nicobar Islands transferred as Secretary -(SC/ST/OBC/Minorities) .
- Smt. Garima Gupta IAS (AGMUT 2004) presently MD- DTC transferred as Secretary (Social Welfare) with additional charge of MD- SRDC.
- Shri Vijay Kumar Bidhuri IAS (AGMUT 2005) presently Additional Commissioner- East DMC transferred as MD- DTC.
- Shri Sudhir Mahajan IAS (AGMUT 2005) presently Secretary- Power, Personnel and AR & Training Dept, Andaman & Nicobar Islands transferred as Special Secretary-(Urban Development) , GNCTD.
- Shri Udit Prakash Rai IAS (AGMUT 2007), presently Vice Chairman- Agri Mktg Dept, Delhi transferred as Director- (Education) also holding additional charge of Special Secretary – (H& FW) and MD- (DSFDC Ltd.) and Project Director- (CATS) & Project Director (DSACS).
- Shri Azimul Haque IAS (AGMUT 2007) presently Special Secretary- Home ,also holding additional charge of Special Commissioner (TAT) & CVO- (DUSIB) transferred as Director (Higher Education) with the additional charges of Director (TTE). The officer shall continue to hold the additional charge of CVO (DUSIB) and Controller (W&M) .
- Shri Vinay Kumar IAS (AGMUT 2010) transferred as GM- (DCCWS) .
- Shri Gaurav Singh Rajawat IAS (AGMUT 2011) presently Special Commissioner (T&T) given additional charge as Special Secretary -PWD, Delhi Govt.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.