West Bengal IAS Transfers | Indian Bureaucracy Update – The Mamata Govt has transferred 6 IAS Officers with immediate effect across the state, the names being :
- Shri Balasubramanian T IAS ( 2013) presently ADM- Jhargram appointed IG- Registration & Commissioner of Stamp Revenue and ex-officio Joint Secretary, Finance Department.
- Shri S A Baba IAS ( 1988) presently ACS- Science & Technology and Biotechnology Dept transferred as OSD and ex-officio ACS- Cabinet Secretariat at New Delhi.
- Shri Barun Kumar Ray IAS ( 1992) presently Commissioner- Burdwan Division with additional charge of OSD- CMO in the rank of Principal Secretary in charge of Monitoring of Programme Implementation and Grievance Cell transferred as Principal Secretary, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Dept.
- Shri Onkar Singh Meena IAS ( 1997) presently Secretary- Housing Dept given additional charge of OSD- CMO in the rank of Secretary in charge of Monitoring of Programme Implementation and Grievance Cell .
- Shri Md G A Ansari IAS ( 2000) presently MD- National Health Mission with additional charge of Secretary in Health and Family Welfare Department given additional charge as Commissioner- Burdwan Division .
- Shri Rajeev Kumar IAS ( 1997) presently on compulsory wait appointed as Additional DG- ATI, West Bengal.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes the very best.