CBEC launches Mobile Application for GST to inform the taxpayers
In step with the Government’s Digital India initiative, the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax.
Taxpayers can readily access a host of GST information such as:
- Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration
- Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation Law
- Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Returns, Payment, Refund and Invoice
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GST
- Various resources on GST such a videos, articles etc.
- Related Website Links
- Helpdesk/Email Contact
The Mobile Application enables taxpayers to be well informed of the latest updates on GST. Taxpayers can also provide feedback and contact CBEC’s 24×7 helpdesk “CBEC Mitra” through a toll-free number or email, at the touch of a button.
The mobile application can be downloaded free of cost on Android platforms. The iOS version will be made available shortly.
With its elegant and easy-to-use interface, the GST Mobile Application is a yet another initiative by CBEC towards improving ease of doing business and providing outstanding taxpayer services.