ASSOCHAM ICT Start-Ups Awards 2018
ICT Start-Ups award is an annual ASSOCHAM initiative to promote innovation through the recognition and reward of outstanding ICT innovations. The initiative was established in 2016 by ASSOCHAM in collaboration with Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India and ERICSSON. It provides a platform to showcase their outstanding ICT innovations.
Objectives of the Awards
· To recognize outstanding innovations in the development and adoption of ICTs in India;
· To encourage individuals, academia, industry, government agencies and other entities to develop innovation in ICT to address India’s development challenges
· To inspire, nurture, and facilitate Indian youth to develop a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship by leveraging ICT
· To raise awareness of the value of ICTs in the development of the country.
· To create a platform for showcasing innovations for the ICT industry in India
2nd edition of ICT Start-Ups Award 2018 to be held on World Intellectual Property Day, 26th April, 2018 at New Delhi under the broad theme of “Driving Entrepreneurship through Tech Innovation” in collaboration with Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India and ERICSSON.
ASSOCHAM invites the Start-ups companies to participation in the ICT Start-Ups Award 2018. The winners of the ICT Start-Ups Awards will be decided by a jury comprising of eminent experts. The winners of the award will be given a prize money of Rs. 1,00,000/- each along with a memento and certificate. As well as top 20 Start-ups will be awarded with Certificate of participation and opportunity to showcase their innovation at the exhibition prior to the Award Gala.