Mamata Govt reshuffles 8 IAS in West Bengal – Indian Bureaucracy | The West Bengal Govt has shifted 8 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Shri Nikhil Nirmal IAS ( 2011) presently District Magistrate- Dakshin Dinajpur transferred as Secretary- West Bengal Electricity Regulatory Commission.
- Shri Ravi Ranjan IAS ( 2017) presently SDO- Khatra transferred as Joint Secretary- Health and Familty Welfare Department .
- Smt Mitali Bandyopadhyay IAS ( 2009) presently Commissioner – Food and Supplies Department transferred as Commissioner- Consumer Affairs Department.
- Smt Joyoshi Das Gupta IAS ( 2010) presently Joint Secretary- Consumer Affairs Department transferred as Officer on Special Duty- ATI, West Bengal.
- Shri Krishnendu Sadhukhan IAS ( 2010) presently on compulsory waiting now appointed as Officer on Special Duty- West Bengal Valuation Board.
- Dr Deepap Priya P IAS ( 2011) presently Officer on Special Duty- P&AR Department transferred as Joint Secretary- Agriculture Department.
- Smt Sana Akhtar IAS ( 2014) presently Joint Secretary- Consumer Affairs Department transferred as Director- of Consumer Goods under food and Supplies Department.
- Smt V Lalithalakshmi IAS ( 2008) presently Director- Consumer Goods under Food and Supplies Department transferred as Additional Secretary- Technical Education, Training and Skill Development Department.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.