Rajasthan IAS Transfers – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Gehlot Govt has shifted 6 IAS Officers in Rajasthan with immediate effect , the full list of names are :
- Shri Ravi Shankar Srivastava IAS (1985) presently Chairman- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation, Jaipur transferred as Commissioner – Departmental Enquiries, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Shri Naveen Jain IAS (2001) presently Managing Director- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation, Jaipur transferred as Chairman and Managing Director- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation, Jaipur.
- Shri Nannu Mal Pahadia IAS (2006) presently Commissioner- Social Justice and Empowerment Department & Ex-Officio Special Secretary- Rajasthan, Jaipur transferred as Collector & District Magistrate- Sawaimadhopur.
- Shri Vishram Meena IAS (2009) presently Additional Commissioner- E.G.S., Jaipur-II transferred as Collector & District Magistrate- Barmer.
- Shri Ansh Deep IAS (2013) presently Collector & District Magistrate- Barmer transferred as Director- Social Justice and Empowerment Department & Ex-Officio Joint Secretary- Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Shri Gawande Pradeep Keshaorao IAS (2013) presently Managing Director- Rajasthan Medical Services Corporation Limited, Jaipur transferred as Additional Mission Director- National Health Mission & Director (Iec) and Additional CEO- State Health Assurance Agency, Jaipur.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.