Although we provide our delegates with ample entertainment, there is still a certain amount of time to kill, in between movie screenings.Organisations have pitched in, willing to provide our delegates with a range of options.
One such organisation is The Confederation of Indian Industry; which aims to create an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering industry, Government and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes. CII’s lateral events are kicking off before the opening ceremony of the festival, by hosting a Beach Soccer Fest on Miramar Beach, from the 19th – 20th of November.
Following this, on the 21st of November, CII will host Movie Screenings at Miramar Beach, upto the 28th of November.23rd November will feature a movie screening at the ESG Building, followed by a panel discussion, an event titled Director’s Cut.
There will be a Conclave that will address the aspects of health and the steps one must take to ensure a balanced lifestyle; spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially and mentally on 26th November, at the Vivanta by Taj, in Panaji.
Renowned speakers such as Doctors, Nutritionists, Fitness Experts, Technology Experts, Alternative Medicines and Yoga Gurus will address the conclave on Lifestyle & Fitness, sharing their views on easy-to-adopt measures in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Some of the topics to be covered at this conclave include:
- Adopting a healthy and fit lifestyle: Taking charge of your health.
- Physical Activity: New fitness trends.
- Stress Management & Naturopathy/Alternative medicines.
- Technology and Innovations to monitor health.
Additionally, at Kala Academy, there will be a Sports, Fitness, Health & Lifestyle Expo from 26th – 28th November. The following will be available at the expo:
- Fitness equipment & accessories
- Sports Equipment & accessories
- Sportswear, footwear, fitness apparel
- Home fitness solutions
- Rehabilitation & sport medicine
- Single brand stores, department stores, distributors
- Specialised sports services, gym facilities, health clubs
- Technology and devices
- Education and training
- Sports nutrition & supplements
- Medical aids and Health Insurance
- Adventure Sports