5 IAS reshuffle in Odisha – Indian Bureaucracy Exclusive | The Naveen Patnaik Govt has shifted 5 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Shri Hemant Sharma IAS (1995) presently Principal Secretary- Industries Department with additional charge of Chairman, IPICOL given additional charge of Principal Secretary – Skill Development &Technical Education Department .
- Shri Bishnupada Sethi IAS (1995) presently Principal Secretary – Revenue & Disaster Management Department with additional charge of Principal Secretary – Odisha Language, Literature & Culture Department given additional charge as Principal Secretary – Information & Public Relations Department.
- Shri Sanjay Kumar Singh IAS (1997) presently Commissioner-cum-Secretary – Skill Development & Technical Education Department with additional charge of Commissioner-Cum-Secretary – information & Public Relations Department and CMD- IDCO transferred as Commissioner- Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation, Odisha .
- Dr. Krishan Kumar IAS (002) presently Commissioner-cum-Secretary – Works Department with additional charge of Chief Administrator- SJTA, Puri and Chairman- Puri Konark Development Authority given additional charge as CMD- Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO).
- Shri Prem Chandra Chaudhary IAS (2010) presently Commissioner- Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation with additional charge of Vice Chairman- Bhubaneswar Development Authority and CEO- Bhubaneswar Smart City Ltd transferred as Officer on Special Duty- GA & PG Department, Odisha .
Indian Bureaucracy News wishes them the very best.