9 GCS transfers in Goa State Bureaucracy – Indian Bureaucracy | The Goa Govt has shifted 9 GCS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Shri Dashrath M Redkar GCS presently Director- Settlement and Land Records transferred as Director- Environment, Goa .
- Shri Johnson B. Fernandes GCS presently Director- Environment transferred as Director- Settlement and Land Records.
- Shri Santosh Kundaikar GCS presently Director- State Lotteries transferred as Secretary- Goa Rehabilitation Board.
- Smt Sushma Kamat GCS presently Secretary- Goa Rehabilitation Board transferred as Director- State Lotteries.
- Shri Arvind Khutkar GCS presently Additional Collector –III, South, Ponda transferred as Registrar- Co-operative Societies.
- Ms Biju R Naik GCS presently Registrar- Co- operative Societies transferred as Joint Secretary- General Administration Department.
- Shri Gourish Kuttikar GCS presently Joint Secretary- General Administration Department transferred as Additional Collector – III, South, Ponda.
- Shri Arvind Bugde GCS presently Chief Officer- Mormugao Municipal Council transferred as Director- Department of Handicrafts, Textile and Coir.
- Shri Santosh Kundaikar GCS presently Secretary- Goa Rehabilitation Board transferred as Chief Officer- Mormugao Municipal Council.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.