11 IAS movements in West Bengal – Indian Bureaucracy | The Mamata Govt has reshuffled 11 IAS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Shri Md Ghulam Ali Ansari IAS ( 2000) presently Secretary- Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department with additional charge of Chairman of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission transferred as Commissioner- Malda Division, West Bengal.
- Dr. P B Salim IAS ( 2001) presently Chairman & MD- WBPDCL & OSD in the rank of Secretary , in charge of Monitoring of Programme Implementation and Grievance Cell, West Bengal given Additional charge as Secretary- Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department and Chairman- West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission.
- Shri Abhinav Chandra IAS ( 2001) presently Labour Commissioner transferred as Secretary- PHE Department with additional charge of Project Director- ADB Project under PHE Department.
- Shri Saibal Barman IAS ( 2004) presently Additional Chief Electoral Officer- Home & Hill Affairs Dept transferred as Secretary- Finance Department.
- Shri Yeluchuri Ratnakara Rao IAS ( 2006) presently District Magistrate- Hooghly transferred as Additional Secretary- Health & Family Welfare Department.
- Shri Devi Prasad Karanam IAS ( 2008) presently Commissioner – Commercial Taxes transferred as District Magistrate- Birbhum,West Bengal .
- Shri Khalid Aizaz Anwar IAS ( 2009) presently Joint Secretary- Finance transferred as Commissioner- Commercial Taxes, West Bengal.
- Shri S Arun Prasad IAS ( 2011) presently District Magistrate- Bankura transferred as Special Commissioner- GST , Durgapur, West Bengal.
- Smt Radhika Aiyar IAS ( 2011) presently Special Commissioner- GST , Durgapur transferred as District Magistrate- Bankura.
- Dr. Deepap Priya P IAS ( 2011) appointed as District Magistrate- Hooghly, West Bengal.
- Shri Ponnambalam S IAS ( 2012) presently Executive Director- WBIDC transferred as Excise Commissioner- West Bengal.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.