Lignite production in the current quarter (Q1) is 36.21 Lakh Tonnes (LT) compared to 37.91 LT in the corresponding quarter of previous year. Lignite production was restricted to liquidate the opening stock. Power generation in the current quarter is 4883.91 Million Units (MU) as against 5275.52 MU in the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Lower… Read More
NRDC CMD Dr. H. Purushotham informed that National Research Development Corporation (NRDC), New Delhi received prestigious Award in Innovation, Promotion Category during the 12th World Education Summit 2018 organized by ELETS India at New Delhi.
The Award is for promoting Intellectual Property Rights, Innovations, Entrepreneurship and Start-ups … Read More
- Shri Rakesh Shankar IPS (Uttar Pradesh 2004 ) attached as DIG with the DGP office government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Shri Ashutosh Kumar IPS (Uttar Pradesh 2001) transferred and appointed as Deputy Inspector General(DIG) Basti range Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Shri Kunwar Anupam Singh IPS (Uttar Pradesh 2013 )transferred and appointed as Superintendent of Police
Summary:Childhood adversity permanently alters the peripheral and central immune systems, increasing the sensitivity of the body’s immune response to cocaine, reports a new study.
Childhood adversity permanently alters the peripheral and central immune systems, increasing the sensitivity of the body’s immune response to cocaine, reports… Read More
Shri Ashutosh Kumar IPS (Uttar Pradesh 2001) presently Deputy Inspector General(DIG)- Anti Corruption Organisation Lucknow Uttar Pradesh Police, has been transferred and appointed as Deputy Inspector General(DIG) Basti range Uttar Pradesh Police.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes Shri Ashutosh Kumar the very best.
Shri Kunwar Anupam Singh IPS (Uttar Pradesh 2013 ) presently Superintendent of Police(SP) Anti-Terror-Squad (ATS) Uttar Pradesh Police, has been transferred and appointed as Superintendent of Police (SP)- Mahoba District Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Ms Tanuja Mittal IA&AS (1996) has been empanelled as Joint Secretary, Government of India.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes Ms Tanuja Mittal the very best.
Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee was a rare Indian politician respected by all parties who thrice served as the Indian PM . He was a Member of Parliament for over four decades, being elected to the Lok Sabha -10 times and Rajya Sabha -2 times. He served as the Member of Parliament for Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh until 2009 when he retired from active politics due to health reasons.… Read More
Shri Sakti Sankar Dey IFS (West Bengal 1996) have been empanelled for holding the post of Joint Secretary or equivalent at Government Of India.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes Shri Sakti Sankar the very best.
Circular : 4 IFS Empanelled as Joint Secretary
Shri Harjeet Singh Sandhu PCS (Punjab 2012) presently Sub Divisional Magistrate- Faridkot, has been appointed as Sub Divisional Magistrate Budhlada, Punjab .
- Shri Rajesh Kumar Gupta IFS (Rajasthan 1997) presently Director (Tribal Welfare) & Special Secretary to Governor, Rajasthan, Jaipur has been appointed as Chief Conservator Of Forests, Research & Training, Jaipur and Director- Forest Training Institute.
- Ms Shikha Mehra IFS (Rajasthan 1993) presently Chief Conservator Of Forests