RECAP – Odisha Govt transfers 12 OAS – State Bureaucracy News | The Odisha Govt has shifted 12 OAS Officers across the state with immediate effect, the names of the officers are :
- Ms. Archana Das Pattanaik OAS presently Joint Secretary- Tourism Department transferred as Joint Secretary – Energy Department.
- Shri Brahmananda Behera OAS (S) presently Ex-Registrar- FM University, Balasore transferred as Additional Secretary to the RDC (CD), Cuttack.
- Ms. Jyotirmayee Pradhan OAS (S) presently Additional District Magistrate- Malkangiri transferred as Joint Secretary- Agriculture & FE Department.
- Shri Ambar Kumar Kar OAS (S)presently CVO- OMC Bhubaneswar transferred as as PD- DRDA, Cuttack .
- Shri Abanikanta Patnaik OAS (S) presently Additional Commissioner- BMC, Bhubaneswar transferred as Joint Secretary – Tourism Department.
- Shri Rama Chandra Jena OAS (S) presently Ex-PD- DRDA Balasore transferred as as Joint Secretary – Agriculture & FE Department.
- Mrs. Sucharita Sarangi OAS (S) presently OSD- O/o the PRC, New Delhi transferred as Joint Secretary – Home Department.
- Shri Tanmaya Kumar Darwan OAS Gr.A (SB) presently Sub-Collector- Padampur transferred as Additional P.D.(Admn.)- DRDA, Sambalpur .
- Shri Suvendra Kumar Samal OAS Gr.A (SB) presently Deputy Secretary- ST and SC Development, Minorities and Backward classes welfare Department transferred as Sub-Collector, Bargarh.
- Shri Arun Kumar Mallick OAS Gr.A (SB) presently PA ITDA- Panposh, Sundargarh transferred as OSD- Odisha State Education Programme Authority (OSEPA), Bhubaneswar .
- Shri Pravat Chandra Dandasena OAS Gr.A (SB) presently Sub-Collector- Bargarh transferred as Secretary- Sambalpur Development Authority, Sambalpur.
- Shri Basudev Mahari OAS Gr.A (SB) presently APD(Admin.)- DRDA, Deogarh transferrred as Land Officer- BDA, Bhubaneswar.
Indian Bureaucracy Dot Com wishes them the very best.