Greetings from the ASSOCHAM, The outbreak of the Corona Virus pandemic has caused widespread economic hardship globally. As countries exit varying degrees of lockdown, media reports highlight changes that mankind is being forced to make as a consequence of the virus. These behavioral changes, imposed by the need to combat the spread of the virus, impinge upon business in many ways. They impede the production, transport, distribution, sales and the delivery of most goods and services. Faced by this challenge, governments and central banks across the globe, have done their utmost by providing fiscal and monetary support on a scale hitherto not seen. The scale of this support has resulted in business restarting and asset prices stabilizing. The unprecedented quantum of fiscal and monetary support that governments are providing requires to be utilized well so as to maximize benefits whilst minimizing future costs.
To debate how these extraordinary measures may be best used, ASSOCHAM Department of Banking and Financial Services is organizing a Financing Institution and Industry Interaction to discuss ‘Productive Use of Financial Resources to Turbo-charge Economic Growth’.
Key Areas of Discussion:-
- Impact of Economic Stimulus on Financial Sector Growth
- Role of financial institution to restart the economy (Banks, NBFCs, ARC, IBC, Insurance, Infrastructure Financing, Bond Market, ARC, and Others).
Friday, 17th July 2020 (11:00 AM To 02:00PM)
Shri Anurag Singh Thakur
Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance, Ministry of Finance, Government of India
Shri M Rajeshwar Rao,
Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India
Shri Sunil Mehta
Chief Executive, Indian Bank Association
- Dr Charan Singh, Non-Executive Chairman, Punjab & Sind Bank
- Shri Ramesh Iyer, Vice Chairman & MD, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.
- Shri Umesh Revankar, MD & CEO, Shriram Transport Finance Corporation Ltd
- Shri S C Agarwal, CMD, SMC Group
- Shri Yashish Dahiya, Co-Founder & CEO, Policy Bazaar
- Shri Pradeep Goel, CMD, Prudent ARC Ltd.
- Ms Nipa Sheth, Founder & Director, Trust Group
- Shri S Ramann, MD & CEO, National E-Governance Services Ltd.
*Eminent Speakers are subjected to change
In this connection, on behalf of the ASSOCHAM, we cordially invite you as delegate to attend this timely and meaningful on the ASSOCHAM National E-Summit on Productive Use of Financial Resources to Turbo-Charge Economic Growth scheduled to be held on Friday, 17th July 2020 (11:00 AM To 02:00 PM).Please click on following link to register: https://attendee.
Looking forward for your kind and early confirmation on the ASSOCHAM invitation.